Dr. Joseph Tauber and all the staff at Tauber Eye Center are proud of the care we provide our patients. We have dedicated ourselves to delivering the very best medical care, and we are proud to be recognized as a center of excellence in Kansas City.
We offer comprehensive medical and surgical eye care, including:
- Laser and non-laser surgical vision correction including PRK and LASIK
- Corneal transplantation and surgical eye care
- Advanced ocular surface surgeries
- Cataract and lens implant surgery
- Routine eye examinations
- Contact lens fitting
- Glaucoma, macular degeneration and diabetic eye screening
- Treatment for dry eyes, keratoconus, Fuchs' corneal dystrophy, blepharitis and other eye conditions
Our main office is located near the Country Club Plaza at 4400 Broadway, Suite 202, Kansas City, Missouri 64111.
All appointments are scheduled through our main office, which can be reached at:
(816) 531-9100 or toll free (877) 828-2373
We invite you to visit Tauber Eye Center and experience our commitment to helping you achieve your own personal best vision. See for yourself why our patients turn to us for the best eye care treatment available.
A graduate of Harvard Medical School, Dr. Tauber is a board certified ophthalmologist with double fellowship training in the treatment and surgery of corneal diseases, refractive surgery and ocular immunology. He was one of the original investigators of the excimer laser and one of the first surgeons to perform laser vision correction in the United States. As a cornea specialist, he is uniquely qualified to perform LASIK surgery. His colleagues often call upon him to consult on difficult cases and help manage complications of these procedures.
In addition, Dr. Tauber is a nationally recognized authority on the treatment of dry eyes. Tauber Eye Center offers the most current testing and treatment of dry eye available anywhere.